At Quizizz, we are building engaging learning experiences for teachers and students. Our mission is to motivate every learner and help them achieve their true potential. We are among the fastest-growing Edtech platforms globally and are currently used by 50% of the US schools every month, serving over 60M monthly active users worldwide. Our goal is to reach every classroom around the world.
We are looking for Account managers to provide a seamless onboarding experience to our Schools amp; Districts users.
- Onboard and manage school accounts once the lead is converted by the sales team.
- Ensure that all the teachers under the assigned school accounts are engaged and active.
- Participate in professional development sessions, which include providing product sessions to the onboarded schools.
- Ensure all logged-in activities are followed up on time.
- Register schools on the vendor portals to improve the purchase experience for the users.
- Review data privacy and security contracts with the help of the legal team and communicate them with stakeholders.
- Respond to user's questions related to product, billing, and onboarding within specified SLA.
- Consolidate user requests and communicate them to the product team about what they want. Be the voice of the user!
- Aid and identify new features to streamline the onboarding process and increase product engagement.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders and identify new ways to improve customer experience.
- Flexible to work in US shifts (main focus on US schools with scope for expansion in future)
We believe that the following skills would make you a great fit for this role:
- Excellent written communication skills and impeccable grammar.
- We value your skills and work ethic more than the number of years you've worked, but you would likely need at least 2 years of experience in the field of customer success.
- Experience in consumer products in the ed-tech sector is a bonus.
- Working with CRMs such as Salesforce, Pipedrive, or Zendesk
- Comprehensive health insurance of 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse, and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, along with benefits including free doctor consultations and more.
- High level of responsibility and ownership for a product impacting millions of lives.
- We value your personal time too, put in your 8 hours of work, and enjoy the rest of your day.
- We encourage you to keep learning, and we will be happy to purchase any books or online resources that will help you develop.
- Flexible leave policy.