Zeta intends to replace many legacy systems in use by banks for processing payments. Banks need to leapfrog into an era of connected devices and omnipresent commerce. Banking should become an integral part of the commerce and enterprise systems, thereby enabling seamless consumer and business transactions. The average number of interactions an account holder may have with a bank would increase to 12-15 per day in the near-term from the current average of 3-4 transactions per month. These could grow to an unimaginably large number in future. Most banking systems aren’t designed for this scale. In many ways, these systems are limiting the imagination of possibilities. We want this changed fundamentally, in an inter-operable and regulatory compliant manner.
We build large-scale transaction processing systems that can work with many current and future payment networks. We build applications that help banks realize the value of this new approach early. We help banks to rapidly deliver the value of these applications to their customers.What is the Job like?
- Work with a team of high performing data analysts, and cross-functional business partners to identify business opportunities, deliver reports and deep-dive analytics
- Monitor the performance of the BI org, provide training and mentoring
- Understand business problems and provide data-driven solutions for those problems
- Develop data-driven solutions to add lift to key performance metrics
- Initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Assist with Data Models in Data Pipeline Development(ETL)
Who should apply for this role?
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline - Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics etc
- 8-14 years of experience working in data science or business analytics role
- Experience working with large amounts of data using SQL, SAS, R or other statistical packages
- Experience in data dashboarding and visualization tool like Tableau, PowerBI or QuickSight
- Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment for automating processes with shell scripting
- Experience programming in Python, Java or other programming languages
- Experience in machine learning techniques like regression analysis, decision tree etc. a plus
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta Banking - We are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments - our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognised as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.