Nearly 50% of banks do not upgrade old IT systems as soon as they should, and 43% of US banks still use COBOL, a programming language dating from 1959 .and extra layers embedded on top of it are causing outage - UK FCA in its annual report.
In other words, banking systems are outdated and cannot be easily modernized.
Fintech have responded enthusiastically to address this problem and in India alone there are over 2,000 fintechs and neo banks currently. Each of them is looking to provide value-added services through a tech-driven approach. However, in each case, the fintech or neo bank partners with a licensed bank for core services like savings or loan accounts which are delivered through the same legacy systems and hence are constrained themselves.
Enter Plutus.Plutus is a strategic partnership between Zeta and a top 3 Indian private sector bank with the mission to build a digital bank completely from scratch. Plutus will serve the bank’s 25 mn+ consumers and drive growth to double the base to 50 Mn+ in the next 5 years. To achieve this, we’ve reimagined banking completely from the ground up.
Plutus uses Zeta’s Tachyon, a cloud-native, integrated modern core banking, processing and payments SaaS platform. Plutus is a digital led bank and payments offering initially targeted towards India’s gen X, Y, Z and millennial audiences.
With a customer-first philosophy, fortnightly releases and a modern intuitive mobile app, we are building an experience that will revolutionize banking in India. Join us to re-define this age-old industry.About the team
The Plutus core team is organized as a multi-functional lean team of A players from Product, Engineering, Marketing, Growth Hacking, Design and UX, supported by an exceptional Support and Operations team.What is the Job like
Key result areas
- Build a deep understanding of all Customer service related tools like CRM, CMS Telephony, Online reputation management etc
- Collaborate with the Product and Dev teams with Inputs from the Customer support org
- Create roadmaps and launch plans along with the Product and Engineering teams for CS tools enhancement
- Use feedback collected from tickets handled within the CS org for front end changes and efficient work streams for the CS teams
- Ideate/create and lead new projects focused on customer experience, automation-leverage with measurable goals/business impact.
- Meeting timelines for implementation projects taken on.
- Co-own Customer experience metrics that require use of CS tools , e.g AHT, Quality scores that depend on CS system for improvements
- Take on projects and leverage inter team collaboration ( product + Customer Success org)
Who Should Apply for this role
- BE / B.Tech Graduate
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in a CS organization handling CS tools
- Hands-on experience in lean deployment will be a plus
- Advanced analytical skills - Ability to do independent analysis and arrive at conclusions
- Strong facilitation skills Customer-interaction should be a strong-point, understanding of Customer Journey MappingExcellent communication skills
- Ability to conduct end-to-end process mapping and managing process improvement
- Ability to train and conduct workshops whenever required