Kaleyra: InfoSec Professionals / Intern Level - Grade E (2 numbers)
As part of our Kaleyra Information Security, Risk, Compliance, Resiliency and Technology Consulting team, you’ll contribute technically to Information Security, client engagements and Internal projects. An important part of your role will be actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
We’re looking for Information Security Analysts who shall deliver Information security and Internal projects, across Kaleyra. Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify Infosec risks within engagements and at corporate level and share any issues with senior members of the team. In line with Kaleyra’s commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of the highest quality and reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Engage in Information Security, Strategy, Risk and Governance jobs.
- Work Effectively as a team member, share responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Execute the requirements
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain working relationships
- Build strong internal relationships within function and with other functions across the organization.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Total experience of Min. 2 years with key components of Information Security including (but not limited to):
- Information Security Strategy, Governance and Risk Assessments.
- Understanding of Regulations/Standards such as ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR, NIST 800-53, NIST-CSF, ISO 22301, ISO 31000
- Application Security
- Network Security/Audit
- Knowledge of cyber/information security, risk and control concepts.
- Knowledge of creation of policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of Incident Management.
- Basic Knowledge of Encryption.