We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of Management tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing daily reports, meetings and preparing business reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Role and Responsibilities
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage executives’ timings and set up meetings
• Organize daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly business reports
• Oversee the performance of other employees based on the analytical models
• Act as an office manager and coordinate with the vendors
• Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Organize and maintain the filing system
Qualifications and Education Requirements
This is one field where your basic qualifications are less relevant compared to your ability to ‘seal the deal’. The barriers to entry are minimal.
A graduation degree in Business Management, presentable personality and street smarts can get in.
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and other systems)
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Must have excellent presentation skills, ability to make sensible presentations
• The ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them
• Strong problem-solving and creative skills
• An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep up to deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant will be an added advantage