As the first member of the Technical Marketing team at Fortanix you will lead the company’s efforts to engage, educate, and develop advocates in application development teams. DevOps methodologies and cloud platforms push more and more responsibility for security to developers, but in many cases these developers have only limited knowledge of the solutions available to them. In this role you will help developers understand how Fortanix solutions can help keep applications and data secure without slowing down the application lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
- Content Creation. Create videos, how to guides, white papers, and other content assets that developers can use to educate themselves on data security and using Fortanix products to secure their applications.
- Evangelism. Be a visible expert in the data security and secure DevOps through on-line content, interviews, and speaking engagements.
- Community Development. Directly engage with application developers through on-line communities, industry conferences, open-source projects, local meetups / user groups, and social media.
- SE Enablement. Develop training and enablement materials that help the pre-sales technical team more effectively present and demonstrate the power of Fortanix.
- Customer Engagements. Serve as an in-house content expert in support of customer projects and sales opportunities, including direct customer engagement.
- Product Feedback. Ensure that feedback from developers is received by Product team and appropriately reflected in the product roadmap.
Fortanix is a data-first multicloud security company solving the challenges of cloud security and privacy. Data is the most precious digital asset of businesses, but this data is spread across clouds, SaaS, applications, storage systems, and data centers. Security teams struggle to track, much less secure it. Fortanix empowers customers to secure all this data with a centralized solution. Its pioneering Confidential Computing technology means data remains protected at-rest, in-motion, and in-use, keeping it secure from even the most sophisticated attacks.
- Hands on experience with DevOps tools and methodologies. Ideally, past experience in an engineering / software development / solutions architect role.
- Excellent communications oral and written communication skills with proven ability to engage highly technical professionals in highly technical content.
- Domain expertise in enterprise security practices and technologies.
- Experience working in a startup company environment.
- Past experience working with large enterprise customers in security conscious industries, such as financial services and healthcare.
- Excitement and enthusiasm about technology that gets other people excited about what is possible with Fortanix.
- Free catered lunch every day
- Friendly culture that brings the best out of everybody