Flock is an enterprise messaging and collaboration app. At Flock we believe that synchronous messaging tools, supported with internal and external applications, have the power to smash organizational hierarchies, break down silos in the workplace, help companies better capture innovative ideas, support individuals in making faster decisions, and also bring more personable communication style into the workplace.With 30,000 businesses already using the platform, we know that we are onto something big, and are now gearing up for a period of rapid growth.
Flockis founded byBhavin Turakhia. Serial entrepreneur and billionaire, Bhavin Turakhia is driven by a passion for problem-solving and maximizing efficiency through technology-driven innovations. In the last 22 years, he has built 5 successful businesses, all driven by his belief that it is our moral obligation to make an impact that is proportionate to our potential. At 17, he co-founded Resellerclub, LogicBoxes and BigRock, which he exited in a $160mn transaction in 2014. He is presently heading Flock - a suite of productivity apps, Zeta - a digital payments platform, and Radix - a leading registry for top-level extensions.About Titan
Titan is the first business-class email suite built to meet the needs of MicroSMBs and Solopreneurs. Titan is available exclusively through our partners some of the world's leading web hosts, domain registrars and website builders. With feature-rich webmail and mobile apps, multi-account support, and easy-to-use tools for migrating existing emails and contacts, Titan provides the support to work smarter and more efficiently.
Flock and Titan are our work collaboration and email suites respectively - developed by Flock. Flock is used by tens of thousands of companies around the world to collaborate within their organizations. Titan is email built for new businesses and is sold through web-hosting companies and domain registrars.Role Overview
This role will primarily be focused on Titan with the opportunity to work across other products within Nova as well. As a part of our Go to Market strategy for Titan - we have a unique distribution opportunity that gives us access to millions of users via partnerships with web hosts and registrars. What is the Job like?
- We are looking for seasoned Product experts with a flair for Business Development and tech solutioning to:
- Drive partnerships with B2B tech companies (Registrars, Webhosts) who in turn have millions of customers
- Establish relationships with CxOs and senior management at these companies
- Manage Business Development cycles diligently and own the entire journey of prospecting, pitching, solutioning, closing, and piloting
- Deeply understand partner offerings and business models to integrate and bundle Nova’s products with those of the Partner
- Drive multiple internal and external initiatives to make the partnership successful
- Internal stakeholder management -Manage conflicts, drive effective teamwork, communication and collaboration across multiple teams with competing priorities
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- External stakeholder management - Manage partner expectations, convince new partners to sign up with us and existing partners to complete initiatives to increase sales of Nova products
- Suggest best practices and implementation model to partners to maximize value by adopting and offering various Nova products to their customers
- Manage the post-sales relationship with partners to maximize value and uncover other strategic opportunities
- Forecast, measure and report the results of various projects with partners
- Represent Nova at multiple annual international industry events and identify new partnership opportunities
- Craft personalized pitches, product demos, and collateral
- Work with internal product team and partners to enable them to improve metrics like revenue, customer engagement, and retention
Who should apply for this role?
Benefits and Perks
- MBA from a tier-1 university
- You have 2+ years of product and/or engineering background and are good at technical and business solutioning
- You have 3+ years of experience in customer-facing roles - preferably as a Business Development Manager - working with large companies on tech solutions with international partners or clients, preferably in North America or Europe
- You possess excellent analytical capabilities - can understand partners’ needs and possess a strong strategic mindset
- You are able to discuss technical requirements and solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and non-technical matters
- You have outstanding business acumen and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Your verbal and written communication and articulation skills are exceptional and you can convey thoughts in a cohesive manner
- You are a self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage complex dependencies
- You are an influencer and early adopter of all things tech
We at Flock love our jobs. And it’s no surprise we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
We are passionate about helping teams move to the next level of communication and collaboration, and believe that happy employees are key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!