MediaMonks is in search of a visually-oriented Quality Assurance Tester to make sure our ads and video assets look as promised before they’re released into the wild.
About the Role
- As a QA Monk at our award-winning ads amp; assets division, you use your eagle eye and proven QA methods to assess and ascertain the correct execution of advertising assets such as videos, prerolls, display ads and social content.
- Working daily from our fabulous Los Angeles lair, sorry no WFH or Remote is possible, you make sure everything looks JUST the way it should, on any device by cross checking everything against strict client guidelines.
- You are part of a dedicated project team for one of our biggest clients.
- You’re our last line of defense before ads and videos are served to the general public, saving your coworkers, aka some of your new homies, from potentially embarrassing mistakes.
- You double check campaigns for functionality issues, technical specs, and the correct implementation of tracking and usability metrics, always providing timely feedback that is easy to understand and ensuring our robust analytics captures ALL the right data.
- Like a broken record (that isn’t broken), you constantly and ever-so-coolly ask: is the design pixel perfect, does it meet guidelines and requirements, does it click, does it log metrics correctly, is the ad legible and easy to interact with?
- Next to testing, you help to better integrate quality assurance into the overall production process, making sure QA methods are fine tuned to our teams and workloads.
- You educate our developers, designers, animators, and PMs on best practices and developments in the QA field, so that you don’t have to point out the obvious.
- You actively study trends and developments to stay up to date with the latest requirements and guidelines in the world.
- You communicate our weekly results in a way that feels constructive. You master the tone of providing feedback in a great and collaborative way.
- You are a QA master with eagle eyes and at least 1 year of experience, who thrives in busy environments and brings your best self to work where you like to have a fun time with your coworkers.
- We will need to bank on your ability to organize and prioritize your workload to stay on top of your QA game.
- Furthermore, you’re able to report issues in detail so that your coworkers can resolve any technical or graphical issues without needing another word.
- Weekly reporting through xls dashboards and thoughtful analysis of team data for trends identification and providing recommendations will ensure you guide the team to the greatest echelon of excellence.
As part of one of our embedded teams, you are joining a growing cohort of exceptionally talented, authentic, humble, and constantly iterating people. This team consistently delivers premium work driven by data and creativity and MediaMonks at-large is trusted with advancing the art of digital ads. This means you’ll be in the unique position of testing and owning the Quality standards for not just projects, but for programs. Working at MediaMonks also means you’ll be part of a young amp; fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. If you’re up to the task, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a tailored cover letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this job. Please note that we receive 1,000+ applications each month and may fail to get back to you in person, as much as we’d like to.