Our all-but-New Delhi Monks are looking for an experienced English writer to join aninternationalteam in crafting world-class copy for one of our biggest global clients. You’ll focus on creating digital content including video ads and social campaigns for a leading gaming brand that also produces desktops, laptops, printers and the like. If you’re a word whizz, alliteration aficionado, and have open world games something something read on and sell us on your way with words.
Role amp; Responsibilities
- As a Copy Monk, you’ll wield words, wisdom and wit on behalf of top-name clients for the creative production of digital products, advertising and marketing content.
- Stationed at our New Delhi office but starting from (WF)Home, you’ll help secure, shape, and sell the work we create through alliteration and other creative means.
- You’ll be part and pencil of a global team that’s creating integrated work for a wide range of product lines including a dedicated gaming brand.
- You’ll flesh out ideas for anything from taglines and product copy to video scripts and social content for B2B and B2C.
- You’ll support our teams by helping to verbalise ideas, iron out concepts and solve creative issues through words for pitches and projects in production alike.
- You’ll contribute to bringing in new assignments by writing winning creative proposals in response to client briefscrafting concepts that align perfectly with the strategy, objectives, timings and budget.
- In short, your job is to ensure that everything makes sense, is correct and consistent, and meets project objectives through craft and creative excellence.
Become a Copy Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a fast-moving company on a mission to become the best production partner in any field and marketoperating across teams and time zones with 3,000 Monks and counting. As part of a truly global organisation, you can join incredible copywriters from all parts of the world in critiquing copy, collaborating on best practices, and conferring about comma conundrums. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the hiring profile and accompany your application with a custom cover letter tailored to the position (consider this a first assessment). Questions? Reach out to for answers.
You might not tick all of these boxes, but if you type and talk gaming like a pro you might be just who we’re looking for.
- For this midsenior position, we’re looking for a non-traditional copywriter with outstanding language skills and the experience to work at a high, international level.
- Next to English and a bit of Hindi, you’re fluent in advertising and technology: you know how to sell an idea and highlight the benefits of a product, not just its features.
- You’re able to showcase your ability to create digital work for leading brands across platforms; experience with game/hardware companies would be a plus.
- You deliver copy with clever lines and insights we can build brands on, producing quality work out of detailed briefs and thin air alike.
- Combining creative and critical thinking, your analytical approach means you ask the right questions and make sense of briefs from a strategic and conceptual perspective.
- You are the change you want to see in the word: you improve what is said, not just how.
- You understand the good, the bad and the ugly of programmatic advertising and behavioural targeting in order to create effective and engaging ad copy.
- While you might be tired of the word, your storytelling skills allow you to work on scripts that leave an impression in as little as 6 seconds.
- As part of a constructive feedback loop, you like sharing and solving critique on copy and concepts.
- Your attention to detail is on point: you smite typos, inconsistencies and questionable punctuation marks like a Counter Strike pro.
- You’re comfortable jumping in and out at any stage of a projectfrom first ideas to final wordsdelivering tight work even under tight deadlines (occasionally working across time zones with other team members).
- Having a great sense of personal responsibility, you're keen to learn and push yourself to make good things great.