Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities.
2.Cold calling prospects.
3. Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
4. Timely follow-ups to be taken from clients and prospects.
5. Stay up-to date with current trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products.
6. Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
7. Build and maintain professional networks.
8. Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
1. Good communication skills. Fluent in English.
2. Knowledge of MS Office software.
3. Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills.
4. Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
5. Ability to create and deliver presentations.
6. Fast learner and quick thinker.
7. Passionate about sales.
8. Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
Education and Experience:
1. Bachelors or Masters in Marketing.
2. Internship(if applicable) to be done in sales only.
3.Freshers / Minimum 0.6 months of experience in Inside Sales required.
Friendly Work Place
Saturday amp; Sunday Fixed Off
Salary Best In Industry.