Alation continues to hire for roles at various locations with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19 crisis. Everyone new to the Alation team, along with our current workforce, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Alation pioneered the data catalog market and today is leading its evolution into a platform for a broad range of data intelligence solutions including data search amp; discovery, data governance, and digital transformation. Nearly 230 enterprises drive data culture, improve decision making, and realize business outcomes with Alation.For more information, visithttps://www.alation.com/
----------Due to Covid-19, this will be a remote role for the 2021 Internship Program----------Alation is seeking a talented intern to join our Engineering QA team in Chennai, India.
The QA team in Chennai has engineers embedded into different engineering scrum teams and is collectively responsible for ensuring overall quality of the product for every release, building automated testing frameworks and integrating tests into the CICD infrastructure to make builds more reliable.In your internship you will.
- Gain valuable experience by working alongside and getting mentored by our experienced QA engineers
- Understand the architecture and technology stack behind a successful enterprise product
- Gain insights into and participate in the AGILE process of SDLC being followed by an engineering organization, with an emphasis on the QA practises
- Get the opportunity to work on complete projects from design to delivery and be recognized for it across the engineering organization
- Understand a complex production-level CICD infrastructure and implement integrations to the CICD pipeline
- Be in the final year of undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field
- Have an aptitude for analytical thinking, logical reasoning, and problem solving
- Have knowledge and some hands-on experience in any programming language, preferably Python
- Be willing to take initiative and work independently to develop solutions which may require cross-team communication