Nabler is solutions-focused digital analytics agency that assists enterprises and media agencies in leveraging the best out of their digital infrastructure by playing a consultative role throughout their digital maturity journey. Founded in 2004, with offices in Charlotte (USA) and Bangalore, Nabler has consulted some of the top 100 global brands and Fortune 500 firms. We focus on empowering clients to make better marketing decisions by leveraging data and technology. We achieve this goal by building a best-in-class team of certified and experienced analysts, data scientists and engineers. Please visit our website www.nabler.com for more details.
We are looking for experienced digital analytics professional well versed with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) projects. A Consultant who can understand the customer requirements and perform analysis to provide actionable insights and recommendations. We’re looking for a candidate to join Conversion Rate Optimization team, which is part of a business group called DPI (Data Platform and Infrastructure).
Job Description, Requirements amp; Responsibilities:
- Analyse clickstream data (Google Analytics amp; Adobe Analytics) to unearth problems in user experience, engagement and conversion etc. for a given website.
- Ability to collectively analyse various types of data like clickstream data, heatmaps amp; session recordings to identify a significant problem.
- Ability to perform deep-dive analysis and come with ideas for experimentation.
- Ability to analyse the overall conversion path and identify opportunities for improvement
- Convert the test ideas into an executable test hypothesis and prepare a test plan.
- Ability to combine analytics data with heatmap/session recording data to derive actionable recommendations
- Ability to provide actionable insights and recommendations backed up by data and current digital trends.
- Analyse experiment results using statistical methods to make recommendations to improve user experience and business results
- Perform pre and post-test analysis and find opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to interpret the test data beyond testing tool using other sources
- Ability to demonstrate the value of the recommendations by showing the impact analysis
- Ability to consider and leverage UX and website usability ideas
- Ability to clearly articulate the problems and recommendations to the client.
- Ability to create impactful presentations to showcase an analysis story to the client
- Bachelor/ master’s degree (preferably in Digital Marketing)
- Google analytics certification will be an added advantage
- Familiar with digital marketing eco-system, latest digital marketing analytics trends and different processes and technologies