Directi is founded by Bhavin Turakhia. Serial entrepreneur and billionaire, Bhavin Turakhia is driven by a passion for problem-solving and maximizing efficiency through technology driven innovations. In the last 22 years, he has built 5 successful businesses, all driven by his belief that it is our moral obligation to make an impact that is proportionate to our potential. At 17, he co-founded Resellerclub, Logicboxes and BigRock, which he exited in a $160mn transaction in 2014. He is presently heading Flock - a suite of productivity apps, Zeta - a digital payments platform, and Radix - a leading registry for top-level extensions.
As an HR intern, you will be a part of the Corporate HR team and will be responsible for managing employee engagment, cultural events, and performance appraisal cycle. What is the job like?
- Understanding the business and its stakeholders. (Corporate Teams like HR, TA, IT, REW and Finance)
- Actively be a part of On-boarding process of new joiners
- 30-60-90 day feedback and suggest improvements basis the feedback
- Manage performance review cycles along with the HRBP
- Analyse feedback for the current process and identifying gaps in the process and suggesting interventions to bridge the gaps. Make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence basis research on industry best practices
- Know the pulse on the floor and identify engaging and fun activities for teams including celebrations, employee connect meetings, cultural events etc
- Manage employee separation or exit process
- Provide assistance to Business Partner’s in routine activities and HR projects
- Engagement with the teams - New Normal WFH
Who should apply for this role?
- MBA or PGDM HR students in their final year
- Good Communication skills
- Good interpersonal relation building
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent MS Powerpoint and Word Skills
Benefits and Perks
- HR Domain knowledge preferably in the area of employee engagement, talent and performance management.
- Creative mindset for engagement and fun at work.
We at Directi love our jobs. And it’s no surprise we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Directi goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our workspaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we’ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits. In short, everything you need to be your best self at work!If you like the idea of working on cutting-edge technologies and solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!