· 10-16 years of experience in designing, architecting and implementing large scale data processing/data storage/data distribution systems.
· Excellent problem solving and programming skills; proven technical leadership and communication skills.
· Extensive experience with hands-on technology skills to design robust and scalable Big Data solutions.
· Ability to work with a multi-technology/cross-functional team to guide/managing a full life-cycle of a Big Data solution.
· Strong understanding of Big Data Analytics platforms and ETL in the context of Big Data. Extensive experience in Data design include ETL and Data Modeling.
· Can able to understand various project components and be able to estimate the effort required for the various stages of the project.
· Good communication – written and verbal and customer facing skills.
· Prior experience in Requirements Gathering and Design including assessing As-Is customer Systems, current State Data Architecture & creates data flow diagrams.
· Work with the customer business teams to elicit the required business cases.
· Review and publish the final detailed Functional Requirements document.
· Map stakeholders and work with customer IT teams to capture key solution requirements.
· Document the To-be Solution Architecture and Data Flows and Data Design.
· Manage Technical project team for implementing the project solution
1. Hadoop stack: HDFS, Hive – 3+ years
4. Shell Scripting – 2+ years
5. NiFi – 1 year
6. Programming language: Python
7. Good analytical and documentation skills
8. Working experience in Agile-Scrum setup
Nice to have skills:
1. Octane pro
2. SAP BODS
3. AWS Data offerings.
10 to 16 Years
BANGALORE/DATA MGMT & ENGG/FTE
Contact the job poster
James Gust 2nd
US IT/Non IT Headhunter and Talent Acquisition Specialist at Best Infosystems Ltd/Arminus Software LLC
Information Technology & Services