Tiger Analytics is a global AI amp; Analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest business problems in the industry. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team-first mindset. Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of AI and Data Science revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe.
We are looking for an Operations amp; Delivery Analytics professional to work with leaders across the company and support initiatives in delivery excellence for our North America operations.
- This is a high-impact role where you would be working with leaders across the company to support multiple initiatives in delivery excellence
- Delivering internal business value through a seamless data management process and information flow by collaborating with multiple onshore and offshore support functions
- Streamlining and improving staffing data processes and long-term planning for Staffing data reporting
- Collaborate with Onshore and Offshore Clients and Delivery partners to procure accurate staffing information for publishing weekly and monthly reports
- Collaborate with multiple onshore and offshore support functions to ensure seamless data interdependencies
- Enabling the success of programs through data-driven insight
- Maintain data-integrity and governance while ensuring confidentiality with respect to sensitive employee information
- Flexibility to work in the Eastern Standard Time zone
- At least a bachelor’s degree with excellent quantitative aptitude
- At least 6+ years of experience working preferably in a professional service organization
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets
- Strong data curation and reporting capabilities to create dashboards
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with attention to detail
Please note that this is an internal role and doesn't involve working on client projects. Title and compensation will be based on experience and competency level.
Standard benefits including group health, vision, dental, life insurance, etc.