Are you ready to put your mark on one of Sweden’s most leading tech brand? We are one of the most successful CPAAS companies in the world, according to Forbes Magazine. We're not just experts in messaging...we’re #1. Our cloud communications platform reaches every mobile phone on the planet - in seconds or less. It is the Systems amp; Operations team’s role to put us into the spotlight. Are you up for the challenge?
The essence of the role
We are looking for a Systems amp; Operations to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified systems engineers will have a background in IT systems engineering and analysis.
As our new ROLE you will:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and services.
- Install, configure, update and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with engineering to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Managing team of 7 to 8 members .
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux / windows based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g.,Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, NGINX)
- Solid experience in the database administration e.g. (Mysql , MongoDB , Redis )
- Experience with monitoring systems / Nagios
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl )
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Must be able to troubleshoot and isolate OS/network related issues
- Telecom Knowledge voice / SIP / ISDN / SS7 (add on), SMS / SMPP (add on)
Who are you?
- Experience : 0 to 1 yrs
- BE/BTECH/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Red hat Certification preferred
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel etc.)
- Team Management skill is must
- Good communication skill written / Verbal amp; Cross teams co-ordination.
- should be comfortable with 24/7 work culture .
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- Telecom SMS / Voice domain knowledge
- Immediate Joiner
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
- Private Health Insurance
- Training amp; Development
- Shift Allownece