We are seeking highly motivated and technically strong analyst to join the marketing analytics function for International analytics team. In this role, you’ll be collaborating with the marketing teams for the EMEA region to drive analytics behind all user growth and retention initiatives and help monitor and optimize program, channel and communication performance to drive strategic and tactical decision making. In essence, we’re looking at putting in some serious data-driven brains behind our marketing muscle!About the team-
The Hotstar International Analytics team works closely with the Country business teams, Product, growth and marketing teams across EMEA and SEA regions. We Work collaboratively on driving insight generation, performance reporting, experimentation and data based strategies for acquisition, retention and engagement on our platform.. Reporting To
Senior Manager - Analytics
- Generate data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition amp; retention programs.
- Develop unsupervised/supervised models to create target segments for multiple marketing campaigns.
- Develop predictive frameworks based on the customer life cycle to assist in user acquisition.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and current trends to improve marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate internally to share key learning with other teams and lead to accelerated User growth.
- Dive deep into campaign performance data to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop strong hypotheses, conduct A/B analytics and make data based recommendations.
- Collaborate with Product for data tracking and implementation of tools like Mixpanel, Appsflyer, Adobe analytics etc
Skills Attributes for success-
- Advanced analytical skills with experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating abundant information with accuracy
- The ability to write reports and dashboarding
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in predictive analysis, and expertise in R, SQL, Python.
- Familiar with digital analytics and clickstream data. Preferably has experience with Mixpanel, Adobe analytics, Appsflyer, Localytics, Appsalar etc
Preferred Education Experience-
- Graduate degree or equivalent, preferably in Statistics/Operational Research/Mathematics.
- 4-6 years of professional experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics/Modelling. Preferably within a digital business.
- Disney+ Hotstar is India’s leading streaming platform that has changed the way Indians watch their entertainment - from their favourite TV shows and movies to sporting extravaganzas. With the widest range of content in India, Disney+ Hotstar offers more than 100,000 hours of TV Shows and Movies in 18 languages and coverage of major global sporting events. As a mission-driven organisation with a relentless focus on our users, we are dedicated to attracting and retaining world-class talent to drive our success.
- Disney Star prides in being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire, train, promote and compensate employees on the basis of individual competence and potential without regard for race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status or non-job-related disability, as well as all other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Why Join Us
- No Dress Code
- Unlimited Leaves
- Diverse amp; Inclusive Culture
- Fun Life Balance