A Goldman Sachs | Everstone company, Cprime is a global consulting firm helping transforming businesses get in sync. Cprime is the partner of choice for Fortune 100 companies looking to achieve value and agility. We help visionary business leaders compose solutions, execute implementations, and exceed against business goals. With our key partnership recognitions, including Atlassian Platinum, AWS Advanced, and SAFe Gold partner, our industry-leading software and services work in synergy to deliver transformations. Cprime is headquartered in Cary, North Carolina with offices in Chicago, Philadelphia, and Leeds, UK. We are growing our global footprint in Canada, the United Kingdom, Ukraine, EMEA, India, and Australia.
Cprime is looking for someone who can manage the strategy and effectiveness of our Pay-Per-Click (PPC) media spend and can provide timely reports and analysis of performance. The paid search specialist position will work closely with and support the paid search team with the execution of marketing strategies and programs. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day management and optimization of Paid Ads accounts including testing, reporting, budget management, and campaign updates. This team member will be part of a growing, dynamic team of digital marketers dedicated to marketing service innovation and should have a passion for analyzing data and helping drive performance.
What you will do:
- Lead strategy and own performance for all paid search
- Track and report on KPIs
- Conduct keyword research and build new Google Ads campaigns
- Manage Google and Bing budgets and meet target ROI goals
- Test and report results for new campaign opportunities
- Identify account performance issues and adjust as needed
- Lead PPC reporting amp; discussion with the marketing team
- Participate in regular internal PPC department meetings
- Collaborate with other marketing leaders for SEO, Creative amp; Analytics
- Stay up to date on the latest PPC strategies and tech
- Assist team as needed in some internal company marketing efforts
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of Google Ads, Bing Ads experience required
- 5+ years of Paid Social experience required
- 5+ years of Google Analytics experience required
- 5+ years of Display and Retargeting
- Google Tag Manager experience required
- Strong Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets skills
- Strong analytical, writing, and communication skills
- Self-starter who is willing to solve campaign and analytics challenges
- Show passion for getting net new logos and generating revenue through your marketing efforts
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads Editor, and Google Data Studio knowledge a plus
- Google Ads Certification preferred
- B2B experience is a must
#LI-HB1What We Believe InAt Cprime we believe in facilitating social justice action internally, in industry, and within our communities. We believe part of our mission is to expand the minds, hearts, and opportunities of our Cprime teammates and within the broader community to include those who have been historically marginalized.
Equal Employment Opportunity StatementCprime is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.